JOGANANDA DEVA SATRADHIKAR GOSWAMI COLLEGE
P.O.- BOKAKHAT, DIST.- GOLAGHAT, (ASSAM) PIN-785612
Affiliated to Dibrugarh University Re-Accredited by NAAC with Grade "B" (2012)
Dr. Jayanta Gogoi
I, on behalf of J.D.S.G. College family, take the privilege to welcome one and all to this premier institute of higher education in the Bokakhat Sub-Division of Assam. During its successful existence for the last 53 years, the institution has been able to serve the peripheral society with its noble vision i.e. "Education for justice and Peace''. Along with the academic exercise we are also trying to promote the other co-curricular activities like games and sports, literature, culture etc. with our utmost sincerely. We are proud to be in an environment enriched by many ethnic and multicultural groups of Assam. We would like to attribute all our success to the past and present students, their guardians, the great personalities who laid the foundation of this institution, well wishers and the members of the peripheral society.As the new academic session is due to commence soon, I sincerely hope that with cooperation from all corners, we will be able to carry forward our success story through the years to come and uphold our task to build a knowledge based society.
Education for Justice and Peace
Copyright © 2017 by J.D.S.G. College All Rights Reserved
P.O.: BOKAKHAT- 785612,DIST. : GOLAGHAT, ASSAM
Student Support No -: 85839-41917
STUDENTS MUST READ THE FOLLOWING POINTS:
1) Enter your Student ID
2) Enter OTP from your Mobile. (If you have to Change your Mobile No, Contact College Office)
3) Check your Existing Details & Update your Subject & Details if Differ.
4) Click on Save & Next.
5) Select Fees Structure.
6) Click on Print Bank Challan.
7) Take a Print out of Bank Challan and Deposit at INDIAN BANK. (Account No is Printed on the Challan)
8) Keep Ready (1) Last Semester Admit Card & (2) Last Semester Admission Receipt .
9) Submit the Stamped Bank Receipt along with the Above Documents as mentioned on No. 8.
10) Last Date 31 Dec 2018
EVEN SEMESTER ADMISSION
STUDENTS MUST READ THE FOLLOWING POINTS BEFORE TAKING ADMISSION.: